The 6th OiChina opened in Qingdao World Expo City on October 23, 2018, and built a communication and exchange platform for more than 200 suppliers and more than 6,000 industry experts from home and abroad.
Daowan Technology exhibited the newly developed electromagnetic temperature and salt depth instrument, which uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to measure electrical conductivity. This non-contact measurement method does not produce polarization, is not easy to deposit particles, and is easy to clean and maintain. It can measure the conductivity, temperature and depth in oceans, rivers or lakes, and the working depth can reach 1000 meters.
1. The on-site test display attracts many professional audiences in the industry.
2. Director Fan, the general manager of Daowan's R & D team, answered all kinds of difficult technical problems of the audience on site.
3. Professionals from all over the world loved Daowan's new product electromagnetic temperature and salt depth meter.
4. Many people in the industry stopped and listened to the conference site of the electromagnetic temperature and depth instrument.
5. Leaders of Qingdao Blue Silicon Valley Administration visited the exhibition site to pay special attention to the development of the enterprise.
The exhibition ended perfectly, and the quality of the products was recognized by people in the industry. It attracted a large number of customers to consult and negotiate business with great success.